Baby Massage Perth
Perth's leading baby infant massage company
BABY MASSAGE PERTH IS CURRENTLY AT POP-UP SHOP AT SORRENTO QUAY BOARDWALK IN HILLARYS
Bookings via Instagram or Facebook
Download our November & December Calendars
Who We Are?
Baby Massage Perth is Perth’s premier baby infant massage Company offering newborns to infants and their parents, a safe, non- judgemental, welcoming environment where the focus is purely on the baby, providing natural health support via teaching the correct massage techniques to help assist overcome the most common issues babies to infants, occur in their first few years.
What We Do?
Baby Massage Perth have fully accredited Infant Massage Instructor’s by IMIS who teach parents, grandparents and caregivers, the correct techniques of baby massage which is demonstrated by our Instructors on a Doll so parents can copy and learn on their child at the class. Pregnant Mums to be also join our class and learn the techniques on a provided Doll.
What Are The Benefits?
The benefits are by regular massage you help overcome common issues such as sleeping, settling, crying, constipation, wind, colic, reflux, eczema, teething pain, bonding plus so many more. With regular massage, it stops your baby from suffering resulting in happier baby and parents.
What Is Our Mission?
Babies deserve to be nurtured mentally, physically and emotionally. All children deserve respect and to not only be told that they are loved but shown that they are loved. As simple as it seems, a daily massage provides the opportunity to encompass all these things while also supporting or preventing the most common health issues that can occur.
Besides all the physical and psychological benefits of baby massage to babies themselves, an invaluable benefit is the difference it makes in parental confidence.
Baby Massage Perth mission is to help support and build a community of parents that connect and bond with their babies in today’s busy world building a natural wellbeing platform right from the start of their lives.
What's it all about?
The ancient art of baby massage is slowly becoming in-vogue to the modern parent and becoming a part of daily life for families.
At Baby Massage Perth we provide a host of massage techniques taught the correct way to gain the life skill of massage which can be continued at home well into schooling years.
It is important to note that there are significant differences between massage for adults and massage for infants.
It is vital to understand the correct strokes, ideal timing and length of massage to avoid over-stimulation. Being taught the correct techniques is essential; like any other form of therapy, it is important to know the specific techniques to enhance the experience.
Techniques taught range from Indian, Swedish, Reflexology to Baby Yoga. All having great benefits to babies and infants.
These techniques are so much more than simple stroking, baby massage involves interpreting and responding to an infant’s body language, enabling infants to successfully communicate their need for, or their rejection, of touch. Infant massage empowers parents and care givers through confidence and peace of mind – knowing that they themselves can do something that is a great benefit for their child.
Parents who learn massage techniques are generally more confident in handling their baby, are more receptive to their child’s wants and needs, and tend to be more content within themselves. This is purely from knowing that they have something to offer their child, at a time when they can often feel quite helpless.
Touch is the first form of communication when baby leaves the womb
Some of the benefits include:
- Improves sleep by increasing serotonin and regulating melatonin secretion rhythms
- Reduces crying
- Helps wind, constipation, colic, reflux symptoms
- Increases blood and lymphatic circulation
- Strengthen the immune system
- Reliefs discomfort, pain, sinus congestion, chest congestion
- Reduces symptoms of eczema
- Enhances attachment and bonding
- Helps parents overcome anxiety, pnd, improves mood and self-esteem
- Parent’s learn how to read their babies cue’s
- Reduces stress hormone levels in children and their parents
- Enhances emotions and improves mood by increasing dopamine levels. (Dopamine is a neurotransmitter and hormone. As a neurotransmitter, it facilitates communication between nerve cells. As a hormone dopamine can induce feelings of euphoria Studies have found that deficiency in production of dopamine can result in feelings of anxiety and sadness)
- Increases vagal activity – effecting the digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems
- Increases weight gain in low birth weight infants
- Enhances habituation (a form of learning)
- Enhances cognitive and motor development
Come discover the magic of baby massage at one of Baby Massage Perth Classes!
Baby Massage Perth offers a range classes throughout Perth from Mothers Groups to Playgroups, Introductory Classes to 4 week complete parenting baby massage course. These are held in Welllness Centre's to Yoga Studios.
Gift Vouchers are available as they make a great Baby Shower and New Baby Gift.
Please drop contact us at anytime and we’ll endeavour to reply to you asap